Monday 1 October 2012

Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut

Wow... This guy has really been a challenge for me. Considering I got him for my birthday in November last year and just now finally managed to finish him really says it all. The miniature itself is simply awesome looking and it has taken me a lot of brainpower and snooping around on the net to decide how to paint this guy...  As mentioned in an earlier post I started on the Juggernaut itself months ago, so finishing this was the first step. After painting every detail, a few careful washes and line-highlights this is the result
Finally happy with the mount I moved onto the Khorn Chaos Lord himself. This is how he looked prior to being mounted, washed and highlighted...

 

And here's the final result! I'm really proud of how this guy turned out and know he will look just great next to his fellow Chaos Warriors. Enjoy the pics :D



(On a final side-note, his base is deliberately left half-empty as I'm wanting to put a pile of skulls there once I get hold of some...)

No comments:

Post a Comment